- How do I Change the Transponder Number to the Driver Number?
- How to add a driver name to a truck unit?
- How to change the vehicles name?
- How to edit the name of a vehicle
- How to edit the name of a historical vehicle
Can user change their vehicle description name in MyGeotab?
- Click Vehicles on left hand side toolbar
- Find and click on vehicle in question
- Enter the new name in the Description field
- Click Save
Make sure user has the correct Security Clearance to have access to make these changes within the database.
Editing the name of a historical vehicle is the same process as outlined above. To show historical vehicles in a database, refer to this article: How to View Historical Vehicles in a Database