- How to Create a User
- What Can We Do to Set Up and Save a Profile?
- How to create a driver
- Go to Administration > Users > Add
- In User: Enter a unique username or email address
- Note: Reports/notifications can only be sent if an email address is used
- Fill in First name, Last name
- Keep Authentication type to "Basic Authentication"
- If an email address was entered, set Force password change on next login to Yes
- This will send a password reset email
- If a username was used, set Force password change on next login to No
- Enter and confirm password
- Set Security clearance based on preferred clearances
- Set Data access to applicable Group
- Enter any Designation, Employee Number, or Comments (if necessary)
- If the user is a driver, please proceed to How do I make a user a driver in MyGeotab? and How to setup a driver to meet ELD compliance regulations?
- Click Save
See Standard Security Clearances document for specifics on setting up security clearances.
For a video on how to add users in MyGeotab, follow this link.
This action can only be performed by those who have the proper clearance level. Mainly, Administrators.