How To Whitelist MyGeotab in Firewall Rules
- Add *.geotab.com to the whitelist firewall settings
- Other URLs will be dependent on the settings for the database. For example:
- Google Maps
- Here Maps
- Geotab Google analytics service
- MyGeotab's IP address range is the same as Google Compute Engine's IP range.
- MyGeotab uses dynamic IP address allocation; this is why Geotab cannot give a list of IP addresses to whitelist.
- The best way to capture these is to open the source tab of the developer tool (e.g., press F12 in Chrome) after logging in to the database.