- Why can I not find an accident on Collision Reconstruction?
- GO device
- Collision Reconstruction
- Accident Reconstruction
There are various reasons that may explain why the GO device didn't register a possible accident when the vehicle was involved in a collision. Possible reasons include:
- GO device became unplugged as a result of the incident
- Vehicle's battery became disconnected resulting in power loss to the GO device
- GO device was damaged in the incident
- The GO device didn't register an accelerometer value large enough to register an accident level event (2.6 G or 25.5 m/s^2)
- The possible accident may have been recorded, but due to a loss in cellular connection the device was unable to upload this data to Geotab servers
- Go Device on plan that does not collect accelerometer data (Base/Regulatory)
No high-resolution data is captured and uploaded to the server when an accident is not detected.