- I just installed my device and the location is incorrect
- The device shows all lights but not communicating in database
- I have new devices that aren't communicating
- Device Status says the device is communicating
- Vehicle/device doesn't appear on the map
- Vehicle not showing a (correct) location
- GO Device
The GO device usually takes under 30 seconds to acquire a fix with the required number of satellites. However, depending on the satellite visibility at the time, the time to first fix may take as long as 10-15 minutes.
Relocate the device near the windshield to have a clear view of the sky.
Take the vehicle on a quick 5-10 minute drive to allow the device to connect to the required number of satellites. If you can't see the vehicle location within 15 minutes, then contact your Geotab Support team.