- GO Device
- GPS Latch Issue
- GPS Jamming
Multiple reasons exist for GPS Jamming which are unlikely but could easily cause the issues.
- A GPS jamming device in the vehicle is blocking GPS signals (could be coming from a location around the area you are).
- The placement of the GO Device, where the GO device may be physically located in an area where GPS signals are blocked
- Thick walled materials such as metal (steel) plates can constrict GPS signals*
- The vehicle is travelling in an area with dense foliage
- Dense foliage is also known to attenuate GPS signals
- The vehicle is traveling underground
*Changing installation location helps with this