- Can I move my drive log to an unidentified driver?
- How can I move logs from one driver to another?
- My Co-Driver was Driving and was Kicked out and the System Put Me into Drive.
- Hours of Service (HOS)
- Log into MyGeotab.
- Click Activity > HOS... > Duty Status Logs
- On Display Options Select the Driver and the Date period.
- Click on Apply Changes
- Navigate to the top right of the page and Click on the drop-down list beside Total Items
- Click on Select Individual
- Select the log(s) that require the edit
- At the top of the page, select Edit selected HOS logs
- Under Driver, Select Replace With and search Unidentified Driver
- Make an annotation
- Click Save
Automatic Drive logs are always paired with corresponding ON Duty logs. When an Automatic Drive Log is reassigned to Unidentified Driver, the corresponding ON Duty log is also reassigned automatically. If you select an individual log in this case, you will see the message "You cannot reassign an automatic ON log as this may extend the duration of your drive. Please use the Bulk Edit form instead".