- Can I move my drive log to an unidentified driver?
- My Co-Driver was Driving and was Kicked out and the System Put Me into Drive.
- Hours of Service (HOS)
- Log into MyGeotab.
- Click Activity > HOS... > Duty Status Logs
- On Display Options Select the Driver and the Date period.
- Click on Apply Changes
- Navigate to the top right of the page and Click on the drop-down list beside Total Items
- Click on Select Individual
- Select the log(s) that require the edit
- At the top of the page, select Edit selected HOS logs
- Under Driver, Select Replace With and search Driver's Name
- Make an annotation
- Click Save
Assigning logs to an unidentified driver is illegal and should not be done in MyGeotab.