- Users with Drive App user clearance are unable to use the Fuel Tracker Add-In
- Clicking on the Add-In in the Geotab Drive app gives the error "Looks like you don't have access"
- Select Administration > Users > Clearances
- From the list, choose Drive app user > Add Sub-Clearance
- Tick the following two features View fill-ups and fuel transactions and Administer fuel transaction
- Click Save
- Change security clearance of user to the newly created Sub-Clearance
If the Fuel Tracker add-in is not showing up in Geotab Drive even though the add-in is installed, and the driver has the correct security clearance, check under Administration > System > System Settings > Add-Ins that the option Allow unsigned Add-Ins: is enabled.