- The driver forgot to log out and is now in violation, how can I clear this?
- I put My Driver in OFF Status but the Logs are Showing him in ON.
- Duty Status Logs
- Hours of Service (HOS)
- Navigate to Activity > HOS... > Duty Status Logs
- Select Date Range and Driver
- Select Apply Changes
- Select the ON duty status log in question
- Select the Status to toggle from ON to OFF
- If the ON Duty is an automatic log, a prompt will appear stating "You cannot edit an automatic ON Duty Status Log. Would you like to create a new Duty Status Log following this one with your changes":
- Select Yes
- Make sure to add an annotation on this modification in the Annotation section
- Save your changes in the top left hand corner
- New OFF duty status log will be created one second after automatic ON duty status log.
- Driver will need to verify log changes via Geotab Drive app in order for the changes to be apply. If modifications were made on Duty Status Logs that are older than 14 days, driver will not be able to accept the changes because Geotab Drive app only shows 14 days worth of logs.
- You will not be able to change the status of an automatic Drive log.
- Manual ON duty logs only require an annotations to change the Duty Status.
You can watch this video for a tutorial of how to add or edit duty status logs.