- How come I don't see Users tab on MyGeotab?
- Why can't I add a driver to the database?
If you are unable to add/ remove a user from your database, there could be a few reasons as to why this is not possible.
- User has duty status logs.
- If the user, even if it is a "test" or "dummy" account, has duty status logs attached then they cannot be removed.
- Security clearance may not allowed to administer users.
- If your security clearance is not Administrator, then you will not have the access to administer users (add/remove).
- It is against the regulations of the FMCSA to remove/delete duty status logs. Any users with logs therefore cannot be removed.
- Please follow this link to the article: How to Remove (Delete) A User