- MyGeotab SDK
- Import Routes Tool
- Open the Import Routes SDK tool from here.
- Enter the server, database, and your credentials to login.
- Enter the Route information in the following format:
- Click Import routes
- The input is case sensitive
- Ensure that the zone names are separated by "|" and not ","
- The sequence you name the route stops using zone names is the sequence the route will save them as. If your route is a round trip, ensure that the first and last zone name are the same.
- Multiple routes can be imported at a time. Each route needs to be placed on its own line.