- Unable to view trips or HOS logs as Administrator
- User's security clearance is Administrator
- User's data access is Everything
- Navigate to Administration > Users
- Select the user in question
- Click Driver tab
- Select No for Prevent driver access to shared data
Prevent driver access to shared data is selected as Yes.
When Prevent driver access to shared data is toggled to Yes, a driver is unable to view data related to trips, exceptions, position and speed belonging to other drivers, regardless of assigned permissions. If the driver belongs to a group, other types of data belonging to other drivers are visible.