Active Tracking is a live second by second tracking of vehicles. If this feature is not working on your Maps, please see the few reasons why:
- Active Tracking may not be "On."
- If the devices are on the Service plan ProPlus ensure that the option for active tracking is on. To turn on active tracking, please see to this article: How to Turn on Active Tracking
- Device may not be on ProPlus.
- With this feature, the GO devices will need to be on the service plan ProPlus.
- Devices may not be communicating GPS or cell signals.
- There is lag in the database. Any processing delays greater than 30 seconds may cause interruptions in live tracking.
- Contact support to check your database's performance.
Here is where to turn On Active Tracking on the Vehicle Edit page.
The following shows the service plan for a device on ProPlus.