- Poor GPS reception
- Straight Lines on the Map
- Vehicle going over Buildings, trees, etc.
- Fault "Telematics device fault: GPS quality poor (bad device install or vehicle undercover)"
- GPS coordinates do not change under View Accident & Log Data
- Trips History
- GO device
GPS performance may be compromised due to:
- Poor weather conditions, such as dense clouds or heavy precipitation
- The receiver is in an environment where physical obstructions, such as mountains, deep valleys, tall buildings, overhangs, bridges or tunnels are apparent
- The receiver is obstructed by something within the vehicle
- The device is not properly installed
- The use of a three-wire harness with different ignition detection logic
Apply the following custom parameter:
Relaxed GPS Fix Requirements - Allows a GPS coordinate to be valid if there are at least 3 satellite points available as compared to 4 satellite points required by default.
<GoParameters><Parameter Description="Relaxed GPS Fix Requirements" Offset="63" Bytes="08"/></GoParameters>
Ensure proper device installation and location for better GPS reception