- How Can I Make a User See the Map without Making the User an Administrator?
- Click Administration.
- Click Users.
- Click Clearances.
- Click on any of the built-in clearances that you would like to create a sub clearance for.
- Once in the built-in clearance, click Add Sub-Clearance at the top.
- Select the features that you would like the custom clearance to have.
- You can search for a feature in the Search for feature box.
- Enter a name for the sub-clearance within the Name field.
- Click Save.
For a video walk-through on creating custom clearances and applying them to a user, click here.