- My Device Was Unplugged Now I Am Not Able To Long Into My Drive App Why Is That?
- Why isn't my Drive App going into Drive?
- Can driver log out when outside of coverage?
- Geotab Drive
If the driver is out of cell coverage, the user cannot log in/out of the application. If they are already logged in, the app will work.
- If a driver is out of service MyGeotab will not be able to administer automatic duty status changes in real-time, populate location information, update odometer and engine hours, or allow rule-set changes until the mobile device comes back into coverage and is able to sync back to MyGeotab servers.
- It is recommended that drivers change duty status manually when out of coverage in case they are pulled over for inspection.