- How do I record my HOS logs when my tablet broke?
- Looking for written DVIR instructions
- Is there an instructional printout that I can get to put in the trucks for our drivers?
- Geotab Drive
- Hours of Service
- Paper Logs
- Diagnostic Events and Malfunctions (Must be printed or kept electronically and available in the cab as per the law.)
- ELD Manual (Must be printed or kept electronically and available in the cab as per the law.)
- Data Transfer Description (Must be printed or kept electronically and available in the cab as per the law. Applies only to inspections in the USA)
- A supply of blank driver’s records of duty status (RODS) graph-grids sufficient to record the driver’s duty status and other related information for a minimum of 8 days (Must be kept in the cab as per the law)
- Driver’s Guide to HOS (Recommended)
- DVIR Workflow (Recommended)
Note that these required documents are subject to change by the FMCSA. For the most up-to-date information, see: https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/hours-service/elds/eld-checklist-drivers
Also see: Compliance and Implementation Guide