- How to find the total driving distance of all the vehicles in the database?
- What report shows driving duration?
- Where can I view all the miles driven for specific date range?
- Trip History
The Default Trips Summary report can be used to get the Total Distance driven by each vehicle on the database.
- Go to Maps >Trip history
- Select all of the vehicles to be exported
- Tap on Options if it has not already populated and enter the desired date range
- Select Apply changes
- Tap on View, there is the option to select Report
- Click on the PDF or Excel icon afterward to export the report, the grand total of miles will be located in this report.
The Default Trips Summary report also provides the following metrics
- Maximum speed
- Driving duration
- Customer duration
- Customer stops
- Non-Customer duration
- Home duration
- Idling duration