- How to assign a Default Driver to a vehicle?
- How do I assign drivers to vehicles?
- How to assign a driver to a vehicle from the map in MyGeotab?
- Assign Driver
- Navigate to Vehicles
- Select the desired vehicle
- Click View on Map
- Click on the vehicle on the map
- Click Assign Driver
- Select a driver from the drop-down list
- Select Yes or No for Default for this vehicle
- Yes assigns the driver as the default for all future trips.
- No assigns the driver to the vehicle for only the next trip.
- Click Apply Changes
If driver is assigned to a vehicle when vehicle is turned on or moving, driver will be assigned to a vehicle immediately.
If driver is assigned to a vehicle when ignition is off and not moving, the driver will be assigned to the vehicle the next time vehicle is turned on or moving.
Reference Article: What happens when assigning a driver to a vehicle during a trip?