- Is there a way to check if GO device gets unplugged?
- GO Device
- Uninstalled Device
- Telematics Device Unplugged
- Go to Engine & Maintenance > Engine and Device > Faults
- Select Options
- Select desired date range and vehicle
- Click Apply Changes
- Look for the fault "Telematics device fault: telematics device has been unplugged". The time stamp shows when it was unplugged.
Since the GO device has no way of communicating when it is unplugged from a vehicle, the engine fault "Telematics device fault: telematics device has been unplugged" will only appear once the device communicates once again.