- Audit logs show: "Report not sent as User was flagged for password change "
- Report not emailed to User
- We stop sending emails to users who have been flagged to change their credentials.
- If the user did not change his password (possibly did not take action on a password reset email sent to him), we flag the user/ email as potentially compromised.
- As a security measure, we put a halt on their account until they change their password, confirming they are a valid user.
Update/Change the password for the user. Steps for how to do this can be found here: How can I reset my password?