- Geotab Drive
There could be multiple reasons for the driver not being able to select a vehicle he/she is driving:
- Make sure the user is set up as a driver and have correct security clearance (e.g., Drive App User)
- Make sure the vehicle is on the correct plan (HOS or above)
- Make sure the driver and the vehicle are in the same group
- Driver should also make sure they are typing the vehicle name correctly (description name, GO device serial number or VIN#). If the vehicle name is misspelled, they will not be able to find the vehicle in the drive app
- Vehicle has not been added to the customer's database yet
- Vehicle has been made historical
- Driver has logged into wrong/different database > have driver go to Options & enter the correct database information manually
- Drive App may not be refreshing or have a faulty network connection. Please have the driver log out and back in. The first screen should be Vehicle Select.
- If one of these requirements fail, Have the driver contact his/her Administrator to make changes accordingly.