- Maintenance Reminders
Important: It is important that a mileage based reminder rule is set up before following this procedure.
- Go to Administration > Reports... >Report views
- Select Advanced reminder or Default reminder report.
- Choose the Email Report tab.
- Set up the DISPLAY OPTIONS and REPORT DATA CONFIGURATION as desired.
- Additional Report Options will have 4 fields. (Ignore "Due period" and keep "Due engine hours limit" at "0")
- Under "Mileage", input the mileage threshold desired. (for example, if the vehicle needs to be checked every 10,000 miles and you want to be alerted when the odometer detects mileage between 9,500-10,000 miles, in put "500" in "Mileage"
Keep in mind that this report will not send out an email when a certain vehicle reaches its mileage threshold. Instead, the vehicle profile will be included in the scheduled email report's Next run time.