- How do I allow drivers to change rulesets?
- Geotab Drive
- Security Clearances
- In MyGeotab, select Administration > Users
- Click Clearances
- Select default Drive App User clearance
- In the Search for feature box, type Change your own user options
- Click the box next to the feature and make sure check mark appears next to Change your own user options
- The box beside this feature should now be green with a check mark.
- Click Save
The Drive App user clearance prevents drivers from changing rulesets by default. If the user set to a default security clearance, access to features cannot be changed. A sub-clearance can be created with preferred feature access and assigned to this user.
Reference Article: How to Create a Security Sub-Clearance?