- Can't find vehicle/Can't find user
- Why can't one of my other administrators see his vehicles?
- Why can't I see a group of vehicles in my database?
- Unable to see some vehicles or drivers on MyGeotab portal
- Admin is unable to see drivers in the database
- Why cant I see a vehicle I know is in the database?
- Why is my device not showing on the vehicles page?
- Why can I only see one group?
- Unable to view certain users or vehicles or groups
- No longer able to view some users on the database
- Data Access
- The user does not have Data Access set to Everything, and the asset they are trying to view is in a group that they do not have access to. A user can only see assets within groups that they have data access to.
- The user is a driver with Prevent driver access to shared data enabled.
- An Administrator on the database with access to Everything will need to edit either the affected user to change their data access
- Edit the users/vehicles that the user needs to see to place them in the same group as the user
- Turn off Prevent driver access to shared data for the user.
- A user that can see only a specific group or groups can not change their own data access to Everything
- Only an Administrator with Everything data access can give other users access to Everything
- If the user is in a child group, they will not have access to users or vehicles in a parent group. Check the group tree in the database for the group set up.
- For additional information on editing user's groups, see the following article : How to assign users to groups