- How do I fix a driver's log if they forgot to log out?
- How do I correct a duty status log?
- Duty Status Logs
- Navigate to Activity > HOS > Duty Status Logs.
- Select the desired date period and driver.
- Click Apply Changes.
- Find and click on the duty status you wish to edit.
- Use the drop-down next to Status to select the appropriate status.
- Make an annotation
- Click Save
When changing the status of an automatic log, a "Create a new Duty Status Log?" prompt will appear. Click "Yes" and a new status log will be created after the current one.
If you are making changes to multiple logs at once, see: How To Edit Multiple HOS Logs in MyGeotab