- How to set up a custom report?
- I need a Custom Report for only Speeding/ Seat belt violations for 2 specific vehicles.
- Custom Reports
- Select Administration > Reports... > Report Views
- Find the report you wish to modify.
- Click Excel icon to export the report.
- Make changes to Excel report template if necessary.
- Repeat step 1, then select Add Excel File
- Click on Drop your files here or click to select them
- Select your newly customized template/report
- Input the name for your report
- Set Show report in drop-down list: to Yes
- Click Save
You can hide the default reports using the steps in this reference article.
Reference Article: How to hide reports?