- How come fill-up doesn't show up on the report?
1. Vehicle may not support fuel data (The Engine Measurements needed to obtain this are Fuel Level (Percentage) or Fuel Level (Volume).
2. The vehicle may need to be driven for a longer time to have more data for the algorithm used to determine fill-ups to determine the fill-up event.
3. The device is not reading the correct fuel data from the engine. Check Engine Faults and Engine Measurements for incorrect fuel readings.
4. If ignition stays on during the fill-up, the fill-up event may shows up at/before the next stop after the fill-up event occurred.