- Report Templates
- Map Provider
- On the template database: Navigate to Administration > System > System Settings and under the "Add-Ins" tab, click New Add-In and paste the below script.
Note that you must have "Allow unsigned Add-Ins" enabled.
"name": "Registration config",
"en": "Registration config"
- Click Save and refresh the page
- Under Administration > Registration Config click Export which will create a file called export.json.
- Go to http://geotab-register.herokuapp.com/ and fill in the appropriate information for your new customer.
- At the bottom, in the "import config" field, add the export.json file.
This tool will export:
- Setup rules
- Configured emailed reports, dashboards
- Custom reports
- Standard groups
- Default map provider
The tool will ignore:
- Vehicles, Zones (Note: if a rule references a Zone, it will import the zone and zone type too. It will ignore other zones you have in your system) or anything else.