- Why does my vehicle show a driver is assigned when there is not?
- Why are logs created for a driver and not Unidentified Driver?
- Why is the driver still assigned to a vehicle after they log off?
- Vehicle was driven and no driver selected it in the Geotab Drive app
- No user assigned a driver to the vehicle using the Map on MyGeotab
- Drive log was created for a driver who was not using the vehicle
- Vehicle shows driver assigned on the Map in MyGeotab
- Default Driver
- A Default Driver is assigned to the vehicle
- Default drivers are automatically assigned to the vehicle for every trip if no other driver selects the vehicle or is manually assigned
- A new default driver can be assigned to change who gets assigned to the vehicle for each trip: How to assign drivers to vehicles in MyGeotab?
- The default driver can be removed so no driver is assigned to the vehicle: How to Assign an Unknown Driver as a Default Driver on a Vehicle?