- What report can I send to a driver showing how they drive?
- How to look up mileage for vehicle?
- How do I run a Risk Management report?
- Risk Management
- Navigate to Activity
- Click Risk Management
- Click Options
- Select a desire Date Period
- In the Exception rules box, click and select a desire rules you want to run a report on
- On Run by, select Vehicle or Driver depending on your desire
- Select No under the Historical data option
- Select No under the Hide zero distance rows
- Under the Run report by, click and select a desire option you want to run a report by
- Click Apply Changes
You Can Also Pull this way as well.
- Click Administration>report>report views
- Click at the top show all reports.
- Search risk management report.
- Click on Preview under report.
- Click on options at the top.
- Select date period and driver.
- Click Apply changes
Reference Video: How to run a Risk Management report?