- Why are there many unplug events for my device?
- Why so many unplugs on my vehicle?
- GO Device
Unplugging events from a database fault report indicates a disconnect of power from the GO device and the OBD port or Harness.
If you are seeing multiple instances of the unit being unplugged moments within each other, there could be several reasons:
- bad or dying vehicle Battery
- bad install of the GO device directly onto the OBD port
- bad install of the GO device and its extension harness
- bad OBD port
Make sure to complete all the troubleshooting steps provided in the Troubleshooting Guide to make sure it is not an installation issue.
To the specific details of the unplugging events. It is best to run an Engine Faults report