- Is there a way of seeing my user's First and Last names in the Driver Safety Scorecard Report instead of their usernames?
- Download the excel file of the Driver Safety Scorecard Report from the Marketplace
- Unhide the Data tab by right clicking on the tabs that show the different pages > unhide > data > OK
- Go to the data tab and add two new columns by right clicking on a column > Insert > Entire column > OK
- In the headers of the two new columns write "UserFirstName" and "UserLastName", this is case sensitive so ensure that all the upper case letters are included
- Go to the Report tab and add two new columns
- In the headers of these columns, insert "First Name" and "Last Name" to help you distinguish them
- In the Data tab, find the cell reference for the cell in the first row of the UserFirstName column and UserLastName column (for example, F11)
- In the first row under the First Name column in the Report tab, write =Data!cell (where cell is the reference cell from the first row of the UserFirstName column in the Data tab) and press enter
- Click the bottom right corner of the cell and drag to the bottom of the column so that all of the cells populate with the required information
- Do the same steps for the Last Name column using the cell in the first row of the UserLastName column in the Data tab.
- Hide the data tab by right clicking on it, and selecting hide
- Save your changes in excel and import this new excel file as a custom report in the database
See the following articles for more information: