How to see who edited HOS logs
- How do I find out who edited my driver's HOS logs?
- Who edited these HOS logs?
- Go to Administration > System... > Audit Log > Options
- Select the time-frame in which this edit was done
- In Audit Types, select Added HOS logs, Edited HOS logs and Removed HOS logs
- Apply Changes
- In the search bar at the top left hand corner of the screen, you can enter the driver's username whose HOS logs were edited
- Find the Audit Log that correlates with the HOS log edit and the user listed on the right of this log will be the user that made the edit.