- Error: "Can not connect to internet"
- Connectivity issues with Garmin tablet
- Empty triangle on the top-right corner of the notification bar
- APN has disappeared within the connectivity settings
- Signal level is 0
- GARMIN ELD Bundle
- GARMIN fleet™ 790 Android Tablet
There is a known modem issue with the GARMIN fleet™ 790 Android Tablet.
For connectivity issues with the Garmin tablet's we suggest attempting the following troubleshooting steps:
- First try to unplug the power supply and plug back in (car charger/IOX-GARMIN).
- If the above step does not work, please reboot the tablet:
- Hold down the power button.
- Press Shut Down on the screen.
- After the tablet has been turned off, hold the power button to turn the tablet back on.
Upgrade the tablet's firmware to 5.90 or higher.
If the above troubleshooting steps do not resolve the connectivity issue, please contact Geotab Support for further assistance.
For reference, the internal ticket # is 414796.