- Error: "Can not connect to internet"
- Connectivity issues with Garmin tablet
- Empty triangle on the top-right corner of the notification bar
- APN has disappeared within the connectivity settings
- Signal level is 0
- GARMIN ELD Bundle
- GARMIN fleet™ 790 Android Tablet
For connectivity issues with the Garmin tablet's we suggest attempting to reboot the tablet:
- Hold down the power button.
- Press Shut Down on the screen.
- After the tablet has been turned off, hold the power button to turn the tablet back on.
Restarting the tablet will reset the device modem
- Upgrade the tablet's firmware to 5.90 or higher (preferably the latest firmware).
- Enable Android Logger on the Device
- If the connection is still unstable, please reach out to Eng Support