- How can I say that defects from a DVIR have been repaired through the Drive App?
- How do we bypass the DVIR if the repairs aren't made on the same day?
- Geotab Drive
- Log into the drive app, from the Dashboard, you should see the DVIR button
- Click on the button that reads 1 log needs repair on the DVIR button
- The repair will appear in red under either the Trailer or the Vehicle
- Click on the Repair button and scroll down
- You can select that this defect has been Repaired or that a repair is Not necessary
Defects can also be marked as repaired through MyGeotab.