- Removing Default Drivers
- How do I change the Default Driver on a vehicle?
- Trip History
- Click on Map in the left bar menu
- Under the vehicle search bar select desired vehicle or select all
- Click the right facing arrow beside the vehicle name
- Select Assign Driver
- In the drop down bar select Desired Driver to set a driver or Unknown Driver to remove a default driver.
- Click Yes for Default for this Vehicle
- Click Apply Changes
By removing the Default driver, HOS logs will automatically go to Unassigned Driver if no Driver is associated with that vehicle for the trip.