- The rule published for a specific group, but vehicles not belonging to the group have exceptions created.
- Vehicles are being reassigned to different groups systematically
There a few potential causes for this issue:
- Rule belongs to the parent group but was applied to a vehicle belonging to the child group.
- The rule is set to an incorrect group.
- Vehicle was in the group before the exception was broken. (This can be verified via the Audit Log.)
To correct the exceptions, you may perform a reprocess once the vehicles that do not belong to the specified group are removed.