- Error: "Report" pop-up button shows up when selecting a user
- User Edit page for a specific user within MyGeotab is blank
- Error: "Value cannot be null.\r\nParameter name: Password hash for user not found"
- User can't be edited, removed, or selected in the UI (user interface)
- Using the MyGeotab SDK, only Get calls successfully work while Set or Remove calls will fail
- MyGeotab SDK
- User Authentication Type
There is an issue when changing the authentication type of a user from MyAdmin to Basic and vice versa. The user account becomes corrupted on the back-end after this change.
Contact Geotab Support to remove the user. After removal, the user will have to be added back into the database.
For reference, the internal ticket # is 538413.
Please note that the Bulk Edit Tool has been updated so it no longer allows authentication type changes.