- Why is the device getting less engine data?
- Why is my device is not getting any engine data?
- My device is getting fewer engine data
- Device is not reporting engine data
- Device stopped reporting some or all engine data
- Device shows faults indicating poor installation
- Engine & maintenance
- Engine data loss
The device either lost communication with the vehicle ECU or entered Listen Only mode, likely due to an installation issue. A loose device or harness connection is the most common cause.
- Check Engine Faults to see if there are any faults that indicate faulty installation
- If so, perform a hard reset by power cycling the device. Ensure the device and harness are secured.
- Take the vehicle on a short trip to allow the device to detect engine data again.
- If the problem is not resolved, contact your designated support channel for further assistance.
Devices on Base Plan do not report any engine data.