How to Setup a Rule Notification to Detect Ignition ON for a Vehicle
- How to Create a Rule to detect Ignition ON for a Vehicle?
- How can I get an Email for every time a vehicle starts?
- Rules - Exceptions
- Navigate to Rules & Groups > Click Rules
- Click Add at the top
- Fill out the information in the Name tab as required
- Under the Conditions tab, Click More > Ignition (Under Device Category)
- Click Add
- Click on the Notifications tab and setup Notification options as required
- Click Save at the top
- True indicates Ignition ON (1)
- False indicates Ignition OFF (0)