This custom report can be created from the Risk Management Report:
- Navigate to Activity
- Click Risk Management
- Click Options
- Select the desired Date Period
- Select On under SUB-PERIODS
- Select Daily
- Select View by Vehicle
- Select No under the Include Historical data option
- Select Yes under the Hide zero distance rows
- On Run by, select Individual vehicles or drivers
- Click Apply Changes
- Download the Excel file
On the downloaded report, you can add a new column with the formula =IF($B$6="km",V10>1.6,V10>1) which will mark True if the Total Distance driven by a vehicle in 1 day is greater than 1 mile. Then, refresh and rearrange the pivot table with a filter considering the new column (Distance > 1 mile) and select True.
The Pivot Table fields you will need are shown in the screenshot below:
The Date Period in the report will be shown like this (example for May 2018), with the count of vehicles per day to the right.