- “No collision was detected during this time period” is being displayed when there was a definite accident
- Other users able to display accidents during same date period
- Collision Reconstruction Add-in
Cached file help cut down the loading time of the pages/websites, but if caches get stored in the cache folder for too long, it can cause pages/websites to not run smoothly.
Clear cache and cookies for the browser being used.
How to clear caches and cookies in Chrome:
- Open Chrome browser.
- At the top right, click More
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- Select Time range or leave it as All time to delete everything.
- Make sure boxes are checked for "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files."
- Click Clear data.
How to clear caches and cookies in Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer browser.
- At the top right, click Favorite button
- Click History tab and select View By Date for filter.
- Right-click on the date range list > click Delete.
How to clear caches and cookies in FireFox:
- Open FireFox browser.
- At the top right, click Menu button > click Options
- Click Privacy & Security tab.
- Within the Cookies and Site Data section, click
- Make sure boxes are checked for "Cookies and Site Data" and "Cached Web Content."
- Click Clear.