Driver did not change from PC to D after exceeding the company PC limit
- Vehicle had one trip with a length greater than company PC limit
- Driver did not change from PC to D after exceeding that limit
- Personal Conveyance
- The Go Device is not reading Odometer values from the Engine.
- Odometer is updated by GPS
- When the Go Device does not read Odometer, a circle is drawn around the starting point with a radius equal to the company PC limit.
- The Driver will change from PC to D only if they exit that circle, no matter how much they drive within the circle.
- Go Devices in vehicles used for ELD purposes must read Odometer values from the ECM; odometer updates by GPS are not sufficient.