While trying sync data using Geotab API team is facing issues as listed below would like your inputs for us to move forward and complete reports
- DVIR Logs object - - Team is not able to fetch data of following column Columns: Device State, Odometer, Address, License Plate.
- HOS Availability Logs object – team is not able to get HOS status.
- HOS Logs : Team is not able to fetch data from following column Odometer, Distance, Trailer.
- what is the function of Includes system logs and Include intermediate logs filters in HOS Logs
- Data sync Issue
- Defects object – Team is encountering following error “ Unable to cast object of type 'Geotab.Checkmate.Database.GroupBridge' to type 'Geotab.Checkmate.Database.CheckmateBridge`1[Geotab.Checkmate.ObjectModel.Defect]'.'”
- Data Diagnostics object
- Data Missing
- Status data object—when team is creating a fuel usage report the data sync is not able to provide data of entire duration
For ex if we fetch data from 10/1/2017 to 10/10/2017 there is missing data from 10/8 to 10/9
- Not Available in SDK
Following object are not available in SDK
- IFTA Report
- Reminder Rule Default Report
- Reminder Rule Advance Report
- Reminder Due Default Report
- Reminder Due Advance Report
- Maintenance History Default Report
- Maintenance History Advance Report
Please sign in to leave a comment.